We are pleased to welcome you back to the winery. While traditional wine tastings at the bar are not returning in the near future, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to sit and relax with your tasting at your table.
Wine by the Glass or the Bottle is also available.
Please scroll below for more information.
EXPERIENCE OUR VINEYARD
Indoor Tasting Room & Gift Shop are open!
Our Tasting Room & Gift Shop are currently open Monday, Thursday & Friday from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Wine Tastings are available! Please order at the bar choosing any 5 of our award-winning wines to enjoy at your table.
- Glasses and Bottles are available for you to enjoy at your table as are our Merlitas (wine slushie) and Hot Mulled Wine (seasonal).
- From November – April, reservations are suggested for Saturdays and Sundays. Please call or e-mail the tasting room to reserve your table! No reservations needed for weekdays or outdoor seating.
- Indoor seating is limited to groups of 4 or less. From November – April, you may call ahead to reserve a table for up to 4 otherwise it is “first come – first served” for seating.
- All guests must be 21 or older. Outside seating is currently limited to groups of 10 or less.
- All guests must wear a mask/face covering unless seated at your table.
We ask you please respect the 1.5 hour (90 minutes) time limit from the time you are seated.
You may bring in food but we ask it be kept to small bites.
Charcuterie Plates, (including vegetarian options) will be available for purchase along with assorted cheeses, meats and snacks.
We will have food trucks on site during warmer months.
Please follow a 6ft rule between yourself and others when moving about the Tasting Room or outside property.
Outside beverages are not allowed (i.e. water, coffee, Gatorade, etc).
Guests may bring their dogs, but we ask that they are leashed at all times.
Specialty Chocolates & Pairings Available All 5 Days We Are Open!
Pair Sunset Meadow wine with locally made Fascia’s Chocolate.
Stop by the Tasting Room to browse our selection!
At Sunset Meadow Vineyards we always carry a variety of cheeses and chocolates from local artisans
for you to enjoy with your glass or bottle of your favorite Sunset Meadow wine.
Sunset Meadow Vineyards has been named one of the 101 Best Wineries in America by the “Daily Meal”.
Sunset Meadow Vineyards offers a flavorful assortment of wines. We hope to make the experience of tasting our wines enjoyable and memorable for both the connoisseur and those with a more casual appreciation of wine.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
“Not only is the wine spectacular, The hosts and staff are friendly and attentive”
- Diane F.
“Not only is the wine world class, the views breathtaking, the environment welcoming.... it's the people that will get you hooked!"
- Doreen H.