We are pleased to welcome you back to our winery
Join us for tastings, wine flights, and more! Available each day that we are open (closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays), enjoy an afternoon overlooking our vines throughout the seasons. Our wine selection is also available by the Glass or the Bottle.
Please see details below for more information.
EXPERIENCE OUR VINEYARD
Visit our Rustic Tasting Room & Gift Shop today!
Open year-round, with limited indoor seating & ample outdoor seating on our spacious lawn overlooking our vines.
– We’ll be adhering to CDC and CT State guidelines. In addition, we’re recommending that masks be worn while ordering at the bar.
– All seating is first come -first served, indoor seating is limited to groups of 4 or less, and 21+ only.
– We ask that all guests adhere to a 1.5 hr (90 minute) time limit when seated inside our Vista Room.
– Outdoor seating is limited to groups of 10 or less. If you’re planning on visiting with a larger group we ask that you call ahead.
– Wine Tastings are available! Available to enjoy at the bar or as a flight by choosing any 5 wines to taste.
– Glasses, Wine Slushies, and Bottles are also available.
– You may bring your own food! Food Trucks onsite most weekends.
– Check out the event calendar to see what’s happening in the vines each weekend!
Specialty Chocolates & Pairings Available All 5 Days We Are Open!
Pair Sunset Meadow wine with locally made Fascia’s Chocolate.
Stop by the Tasting Room to browse our selection!
At Sunset Meadow Vineyards we always carry a variety of cheeses and chocolates from local artisans
for you to enjoy with your glass or bottle of your favorite Sunset Meadow wine.
Sunset Meadow Vineyards has been named one of the 101 Best Wineries in America by the “Daily Meal”.
Sunset Meadow Vineyards offers a flavorful assortment of wines. We hope to make the experience of tasting our wines enjoyable and memorable for both the connoisseur and those with a more casual appreciation of wine.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
“Not only is the wine spectacular, The hosts and staff are friendly and attentive”
- Diane F.
“Not only is the wine world class, the views breathtaking, the environment welcoming.... it's the people that will get you hooked!"
- Doreen H.