Showing all 5 results
Big Lab Cab
Aged for 4 years. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Like our Lab, this wine is Big & Bold and will delight the palate. Bursting fruit flavors hit your tongue followed by a luxuriously soft but dry finish.
Bourbon Barrel Aged St. CroixWill Be Available on 10/25/19
This estate grown St. Croix was aged for several years on French Oak then was finished on a 10yr Old Bourbon barrel from Litchfield Distillery.Opening with light aromas of caramel and bourbon this medium-bodied red opens into soft cherry and dark fruit notes on the palate with a soft mouthfeel and butterscotch undertones on the finish.
Aged in american oak, buttery and luscious with a full fruit taste, serve chilled.
- 2012 International Eastern Wine Competition Gold Medal Winner
- 2012 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition Bronze Medal Winner
A Proprietary Blend of Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, Lemberger & Chamborcin. Aged on French Oak, with hints of Blackberry, Black Cherry and Plum. Full Bodied. Great with steaks, roasts, or veal. While it is ready now, it will only improve in the bottle over time.
- 2010 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition Bronze Medal Winner
- 2009 Grand Harvest Competition Silver Medal Winner
- 2008 International Eastern States Competition Bronze Medal Winner
Twisted Red Reserve$38.99
Aged for 3 years, with a full-body and maturing aromas of dark fruit, followed by a soft oak and vanilla finish.