Showing 1–9 of 24 results
“Bourbon Barrel Aged” St. Croix$29.99This estate grown St. Croix was aged for several years on French Oak then was finished on a 10yr Old Bourbon barrel from Litchfield Distillery.Opening with light aromas of caramel and bourbon this medium-bodied red opens into soft cherry and dark fruit notes on the palate with a soft mouthfeel and butterscotch undertones on the finish.
Barrel Aged Root 63$18.99
Your favorite Root 63 aged in French Oak creating a richer, smooth oaky red. Sweet and oaky nose and creamy fruit finish.
Big Lab Cab$27.99
Aged for 4 years. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Like our Lab, this wine is Big & Bold and will delight the palate. Bursting fruit flavors hit your tongue followed by a luxuriously soft but dry finish.
Aged in american oak, buttery and luscious with a full fruit taste, serve chilled.
- 2012 International Eastern Wine Competition Gold Medal Winner
- 2012 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition Bronze Medal Winner
Country Porch Peach$18.99
Light peach aromas with soft, semi-sweet flavors of citrus and peach.
- 2010 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition Bronze Medal Winner
- 2009 Eastern States Wine Competition Silver Medal Winner
- 2008 International Eastern Wine Competition Bronze Medal Winner
Rich, balanced and refreshing. This apple wine will enchant your pallet with a succulent but subtle taste of a magical orchard and a tantalizing hint of honey.
Aged for 3 years. This jammy, fruit forward red has velvety tannins with intense plum and blackberry notes with smooth finish.
A true Ice Wine, this tropical tasting delight was picked frozen yet displays flavors of mango, papaya and passion fruit. (375 ml)
A blend of perfection, this wine is from the rich, fertile soil at Sunset Meadow Vineyards. Hand pruned and harvested, our wines are maintained sustainably with respect for the enviroment and appreciation for the land and climate we are blessed with. Uncork a bottle and witness the rise of a new dawn in wine making excellence.
- 2011 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition Silver Medal Winner
- 2010 Amenti DelVino Wine Competition Gold Medal Winner